Why does my Yahoo account get locked?
Nobody wants to lock their Yahoo account intentionally. Also, Yahoo does not look forward to locking any active account. A Yahoo account is locked due to privacy reasons. So, in this blog, you will get all the related information about the reason behind a locked account. Also, what can you do to Yahoo unlock account?
Certainly, all the email users face different types of problems, like forgetting the email id and password, locked out of the Yahoo account, or not receiving emails on their account. Locked account issues are very common with Yahoo and we can fix it on or own.
First of all, we must know the exact reasons due to which your Yahoo account gets locked. As we all know that Yahoo has predefined certain rules and regulations for its users. So, if someone manipulates these rules and regulations then their account will be locked by Yahoo. Here are some rules that are mandatory to follow by the users.
- Sending multiple emails or attached documents more than the exceeding limit.
- Simultaneously using the Yahoo application on multiple devices and locations will result in a locked account.
- Trying to open your Yahoo account multiple times will also lock your Yahoo account temporarily.
- Multiple receivers or people marking your email as spam.
- Trying to access Yahoo mail with Incorrect POP and IMAP settings.
- Trying to login to your Yahoo account persuasively from a new device will also lock your Yahoo account.
- If the user is sending suspicious emails, irrelevant or manipulative content from their Yahoo account then it will be locked by Yahoo.
- Accessing a third party application in an unlicensed way.
Some easy tips to unlock a Yahoo account:
There can be multiple reasons for a locked Yahoo account. So, the user needs to know each and every trick to unlock my Yahoo account.
- Recovering your Yahoo account in Automatic way: Generally, when a user complains that I locked out of my Yahoo account temporarily, then it is surely because of a password issue. Like if you try to log in your account multiple times using the wrong password then the account gets locked temporarily for 12 hours. After 12 hours the user can retry to log in their account with the correct password. Additionally, if you have not done any such attempt to login then make sure to change your password once you are able to log in to the account. Also, it is important to report these types of incidents to the Yahoo support team to avoid any loss of data.
- Recovering your Yahoo account in a manual way: Yahoo has a separate server for different regions. Hence if the user complains how to unlock my Yahoo account? Then we suggest changing the server. This will probably solve your problem somehow.
If you are still facing any issue then take the help of Yahoo sign in helper. With Yahoo sign in helper, you would be able to change your password using a security code.