Rectify unexpected technical issues of Dell products via Dell's contact number
Dell is one of the most trusted and leading computer Technology Companies of the US that is engrossed in offering services of development and repairing of computer and related products. Dell laptop has got huge popularity in the market because of its multiple specifications and amazing features. Today, Dell is engaged in selling computer peripherals, personal computer, software, network switches, and many other services. Over the years, Dells has been able to gather a wide list of clients. Dell customer service is also one of the main reasons for which people make use of Dell products.
Technical errors while accessing the Dell laptop and other products are quite common. If there'll be any glitch of Dell products then users can get them fixed by contacting the Dell help desk team. Users just have to identify their product and then seek technical assistance through live chats or phone call. Let's have a look at some of the common technical queries of the users for Dell products and their solutions:
How do I install Microsoft Windows 10 using USB recovery media on Dell PC?
- The first thing that you have to do is to connect the USB recovery media to the Dell PC where you want installation of Microsoft Windows.
- After that, restart your PC and tap the key F12 when you see the Dell logo. Tap on the key until you get to see the one-time boot menu on the right corner of the page.
- After getting the 'boot menu', you're needed to choose the USB drive and then press "Enter".
- You'll get now get a screen of 'Choose an option'. Just click on the 'Troubleshoot' and then you are needed to "Recover" from the drive.
- To finish the installation process, you have to follow the on-screen instructions.
- The entire windows 10 installation process will take some time.
If you want to seek assistance from Dell's technical experts then dialing dell customer service number would be a better idea for the users.
How to Restore or Reinstall Windows 7 on the Dell PC?
To restore and reinstall windows 7 on Dell, you are needed to follow these given instructions:
- Make sure to boot the computer in a normal way as you do.
- After this, go to the 'Control Panel' by clicking on the Start, and then click on "Control Panel".
- Now, you are needed to go for 'System and Security'. In the next step, click on the option of 'System'.
- Under the "Control Panel" Home menu, you have to touch 'System protection'. After that, tap the "System Restore" option.
- Makes sure to recommend "Restore" is the default choice.
- If you want to select a different restore point then you have select a different restore point. Now, go to the option of 'Next' and then tap on 'restore point'.
- To complete the process, tap Next and then click on Finish. That'll confirm your restore point of the PC.
- Click 'yes' for restarting the restore process.
- After the system restore gets completed, your DELL PC will restart.
For any technical query solution or assistance, users of Dell can dial the Dell phone number and talk to the Dell expert's team.
How can in install device driver with the help of Dell download manager?
- When the download of the device driver is completed, you have to click on 'Install'.
- Look for the 'Open File dialog' box to click on 'Open'.
- You need to click on 'yes' if your security software allows you to make changes to the computer system.
- After this, you're needed to confirm the driver name and then continue when the dialog box appears to you.
- The next step is to choose the folder where you wish to unzip the files. Then, tap OK.
- You're required to click on 'yes' if you are getting the message for creating a folder.
- After this, a confirmation dialog will appear on your screen after the file gets unzipped. For closing the dialog box, click on 'ok'.
- In the windows explorer, mention the folder's a ress of the folder. After that, tap on 'enter' key.
- Now, it is time to double-click on the "Setup application" for installation of the driver.
- Click Yes if you see a message of security software.
- Follow all the instructions for the "Device Driver Installation" wizard.
- Once the device driver installation is done, restart your computer to see the changes of the device driver.
Many times, new users of Dell get technical trouble in restarting the device driver. In such a situation, users can get assistance from the help desk team of Dell experts. Users can either contact on dell customer service phone number or go for a live chat option.
Dialing on dell support number will make you communicate directly with the technical team of Dell. You'll get 24 hours of technical assistance from the team of Dell. So, you can ring on dell customer support number any hour of the day to get quick assistance for solving your technical glitches of Dell.