Consider ringing in the HP contact number for immediate fixing of technical woes
As technology is evolving, there can be seen as advancement in devices. Today, there is a great demand for laptops for different applications. Right from students of office employees, everyone is making use of laptops for various works. For portability, laptops have come a long way and it has acquired a wide customer base. When it comes to the most uniquely configured laptops, the one name that comes to the mind is HP (Hewlett-Packard). Right from processing speed to screen and hard drive to the operating system, there’s a long list of specifications on which the hp has excelled. Along with the benefits and amazing specifications of hp laptops, users of hp can troubleshoot their technical issues with the help of hp customer service.
There are no doubt glitches of hp laptop can sometimes bring a lot of chaos to the users. Whether it’s about installation or device driver issues, users of hp can experience technical difficulties in a number of ways. For seeking technical assistance and troubleshooting the woes of hp device, the best way is contacting the hp help desk team via hp customer service number.
There are a number of technical problems related to hp laptop and hp devices that can be rectified by the technical assistants of hp. Let’s have a close look at these technical issues and solutions:
How can I improve the performance of hp PC on windows 10?
- First of all, you’re needed to make sure that at least 15% of free space is available on the system or hard drive. Deleting the cache will help in increasing the performance of your PC.
- In the next step, you have to update the BIOS. If there’s no BIOS listed for Windows version of your PC then you need to choose the latest version of Windows. For this, you can click on the drop-down menu for installation of BIO
- The next solution that you can try is to update the hardware drivers with the help of “Device Manager”.
With all these solutions, you can improve the PC’s performance in Windows 10. For information freeing up space, you can directly contact on the hp phone number.
How do check updates in the hp support assistant?
If you are having any trouble in updating hp support assistant then you can follow these instructions:
- For this, you’re needed to go to the Windows. After this, you can search HP Support Assistant and then open it.
- Look out for the ‘My devices’ tab and then find your computer. Click the “Updates” to proceed to the next step.
- In this, you have to “Check for updates” and find the messages for the latest updates.
- Now, wait for some time while the hp support assistant starts working.
- If there’s any new update available then click on the checkbox that is available next to every update. After ticking the box, click “Download and install” to proceed to next step.
- Once the HP Support Assistant finishes the updating process, simply close the tool.
If you get surrounded by technical errors in updating this then seek hp team’s assistance by dialing on the hp customer service phone number.
How to make use of hp scanner and capture app?
- At first, you must turn on your printer and then load the plain paper in the tray. After this, you need to confirm that ink cartridges are installed properly in it.
- After this, you can place the item for scanning on the scanner glass. You can also load it into the automatic document feeder.
- Now, go to your computer and then go to the HP Scan. In the next step, you have to capture for installation of the app from the “Microsoft Store”.
- Once the app is installed, tap “Launch”.
- Go to the “menu” icon to reach the “Settings”.
- Again, choose “Device” to find your “HP printer”.
- In the next step, choose the “Document Scan” Options if you want to make any change in the settings. Then, hit on the option of “back arrow”.
- Go to the Settings menu and then click outside it. After this, you need to click on the option of “Capture Documents or Photos”.
- After the scan is completed, click on save.
- You’ll get the “Save As” window for saving the item into the folder.
For more information on hp scanner, you can get immediate technical assistance from hp customer support number.
How can I check for windows updates in hp PC?
- The first thing that you’re needed to do is to restart the hp computer. That'll make sure if there was any update that got downloaded and installed properly.
- Go to the Windows and then search “Check for updates”.
- After getting the update option, you have to open it and then install whichever update you.
If there are any technical hassles in checking the update or performing any function on hp devices then you can seek authentic technical assistance from HP team by ringing on hp customer support number. Users will get 24 hours assistance from Hp team.