Deactivate Facebook By The Support Of Facebook Help Community
Facebook is one the most secure and extremely well known online platform and it was set up by Mark Zuckerberg, and its partners (Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes). Facebook is where you can play out different activities like you can do publicizing, broadcasting, and significantly more things. Besides the official endeavors, one can moreover share photos/videos/status, can interface with the old mate and can make new companions, video calling and many more things.
Want to deactivate Facebook account then likewise you can do this in a simple way. In the event that you don’t have the haziest idea How To Deactivate Facebook Account, at that point simply follow the means given in the “Deactivate Facebook By The Support Of Facebook Help Community” blog. If in case you are unable to deactivate the account then you can reach the Facebook Help Community page to place a complaint or request.
Steps For Deactivating Facebook Account
- Start by opening the Facebook application on the mobile phone or by opening facebook.com on your laptop, computer, etc.
- On opening the app login Facebook by mentioning the sign-in credentials and then after that simply click the “login” tab.
- Later, the Facebook landing page will get open, from there tap the menu option (three-line icon). This icon is present in the top right corner.
- As you click the icon menu will get open from there click on the “Account Ownership and Control” alternative. This alternative will be available in the Facebook Information section and to visit there you may need to scroll down the page.
- Thereafter click on the “Deactivation and Deletion” alternative.
- On clicking the option another page will get open on the screen from there simply click the “Deactivate account” alternative and after doing so you need to select the reason for deactivating the account.
- Once after selecting the reason you need to describe that reason in a descriptive way. On the page, the description box will be available on that only write the reason.
- Later click the “Deactivate” button.
- Lastly, click on the “Ok” tab. As you will click the ok button your account will get deactivate.
Facebook Help Community
The Facebook Help Community https://www.facebook.com/help/2133956153471 helps Facebook users in resolving the issues from the root so if you are confronting the technical or other issues correlated to Facebook then just visit the community page and select your issues to get the help from Facebook.