How can I unfriend someone from my Facebook account without letting them know?
When you unfriend someone on Facebook then the unfriended person will not get a notification for the same. But if the person once gets to know about it then it will definitely spoil your personal relationships. We all are well aware of these consequences of unfriending someone on Facebook. If you also want to know the complete steps of how to unfriend someone on Facebook then you will definitely find it here. Most of the people use Facebook applications instead of the website because using an application is handier and more convenient. So, here we are provided the steps to unfriend someone from a mobile application.
- For this, initially, we have to launch the Facebook application on your device. If you are still browsing Facebook on any other browser then download the mobile application now. It is more convenient to use and also has an easy interface. Android users can download the Facebook app from google play store, whereas iPhone users will get the application on apple play store.
- Now open the profile of the person on the Facebook application. There are two different methods to open their profile. In the first method, if you are seeing their post then click on their name. This will directly open the profile of the person. Whereas in the second one you have to search them manually by entering their name in the search bar. After that Facebook will show you all the people with the same name in the search results. Here you have to click on the profile that you want to unfriend.
- Now click on the friend’s option on their profile.
- Here you will see a list of options in the drop-down menu. In the list, you will find an option to unfriend, block, unfollow, add to a list, and take a break option.
- Tap on the “Unfriend” option. Then click on the “Confirm” button again to finalize your decision to unfriend that person.
Now if you want to add them again in your friend list then you have to send a friend request again.
Additionally, Facebook users can also contact the support team or search for “how to unfriend someone on Facebook” in the frequently asked questions and Facebook help centre.
Stepwise guidance to hide friends list on Facebook:
Most of the people already know that Facebook allows them to change settings as per their need. There are different categories to set up the privacy of different things on Facebook. But whenever we try to change something then lots of options confuse us and we will not be able to make the correct changes. These are obvious reasons why you are not able to make privacy charges. If you want to hide friends list Facebook then you are at the correct place. We will guide you with the correct procedure to hide your friend list with the easiest steps.
- First of all, go to the privacy setting on the Facebook application or website.
- Then search for “how people can contact you?” option.
- Here you will find who can see your friend list on the second number.
- Click on this to see the available options.
- If you want to show your friend list to everyone whether they are your friend or not, then you have to select everyone. The other options are friends, only me and friends of friends. We would suggest you choose “only me” in the option to hide the list from everyone else’s sight.
Moreover, to this, if you own a Facebook page then you can also limit your viewers through the setting. Facebook users can also ban someone from Facebook page, to block them from seeing your content on the page. You must have to open their profile on the Facebook page and choose “ban from page” in the settings. After this, they will no longer be able to see your post on the Facebook page.